Friday, May 1, 2009

new specs


Check out my new specs. I went with a little bit of conservative because they are dark brown frames. but they have a flash of funk. The sides and inside rim are blue and they reflect a lot of light when you turn the right way. Great for the day job and good for my funky personality.

Not much art this week. I started printing a new series and don't have the right color of ink to do the next layer. I have been using Akua inks. I love them, but they are not drying the way I would like. I am using recommended papers, but when I use dry paper they still tend to rub color when touched. hmmm. Don't know what to do about that. Let me know if you have any suggestions. They work great when I pull monoprints with wet paper. But with relief work they tend to dry with a residue. Any suggestions?

No comments: