Friday, September 2, 2011

printing day...

I did tons of new work today. I am working on putting together a video of my printmaking process, so stayed tuned in the next few weeks.

Loving the Zen vibe lately. Sorry for the iffy pic but I wanted to get at least one of the new pieces out to you ASAP. I was feeling the zone today. Since I get only limited printing time I save up all my inspiration and ideas and go to town when the schedule allows. I guess that is one of the wonderful things I have learned as a parent. Take advantage of your creative time and make sure to use it wisely.

Looking forward to a long weekend. I am sure there are plenty of families in VT who are working hard to clean up their homes and businesses after the devastation of Irene. My heart goes out to you!


lotus love


Lotus Love, Monotype, 8x10


Namaste.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

leaflets and flyers through to point of sale and promotional printing. http://www.newyorkcityscreenprinting.com