Friday, August 26, 2011

forgive me for I am growing...

Well, I am not totally sorry that I am growing. But I know that those I love most get the me who is working on all of this. Who is thinking and processing. I am going through a growth spurt. I am learning about myself and what I want. I am learning again what I am capable of, what makes me laugh, what makes me inspired. As I continue to shed the layers of what others see of me, I am inspired to see what I see in me.


As this video says. "Never apologize for what you were born to be." So I am sorry for those who have to endure my changes, but those who love me tell me they understand. They understand that growing is a part of who I am and what they love about me.





What inspires you? what were you born to do? What would you do if you could do anything?

No comments: