Tuesday, July 20, 2010

CIAO show

Autumn Growth, 12x16 Monotype



The CIAO show is this weekend and I have been busy matting and preparing pieces to go in the show. I have started mounting some prints on canvas and panels. I really like the effect and have even collaged some prints onto canvas this year.


I am excited to do this show for the second time. I can't believe how my work has evolved over the last year. I am in a different place and really enjoying it. I still have limited time to do work, but when I do I use all the images that have been percolating in my soul and they take on a life of their own.


Spring Rain, 14x15 monotype


This year I am doing a gelatin monoprinting demo at 3:00 on Sunday. The show is Friday through Sunday in North Hero at the newly renovated Community Hall on Route 2. Come and check out all the art and the demos that will take place at 11, 1, and 3.


See you there!




No comments: