Tuesday, November 24, 2009

How time has passed...


Celebrate the Harvest, 11x17 Monotype

Wow it has been a long time since I have blogged! But I have been busy in the studio and working on some new monotype prints. This fall has gone so quickly and already the Vermont leaves have fallen to the ground and dried up. I am happy to say that I was able to utilize their inspiration while they were here.

Silos in Autumn, 11x17 Monotype

I have done some new work this week and need to wait for a sunny day so that I can photograph them. I have been using a lot of inspiration from walks in the woods and the spirit that I feel from Vermont. I love autumn. It is my favorite time of year, so naturally it is a season of great inspiration for me.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE these. You are so talented. I may have to buy me some Michelle Turbide originals again! I hope you're well . . . miss you as always. XO Corinne